Copying a Petty Cash Request
Use the Reissue tool to copy the details of a petty cash request.
- Log into Sinai Central (instructions are posted here)
- Find or Create a Petty Cash Request
- Copy details from a transaction using the REISSUE tool (see below)
Copying details from the request
- After finding the Petty Cash request, click on REISSUE in the left hand menu.
A window will display informing what you are about to to you.
- Click the Continue button.
A new request will appear retaining all the information from the original request.
All of the details are brought over from the original short of the request number. This maybe useful for "standing" requests that occur on a regular basis.