As of May 2012, Check Requests for reimbursing most Mount Sinai employees are handled through the Employee Reimbursement form. Check Requests continue to be used to reimburse employees who can't use the ER form, and to pay non-employees, such as study participants, guest speakers (honorarium), professional associations (dues), publishers (subscriptions), etc.
- Creating a check request
- Step-by-step instructions.
- Check Request FAQ
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Understanding Check Requests
- Editing a Check Request
- Canceling a Check Request
- Stop the check from being cut by canceling the transaction.
- The Differences between Hospital and School Check Requests
- How the hospital's Check Request form differs from the school's form.