Finance Applications (PO's, Travel Requests, Employee Reimbursements, Ledgers, etc.)
Instructions for Sinai Central's finance applications (e.g. Purchase Orders, Contracts, Travel Vouchers, Check Requests, Fund Transfers, Employee Reimbursements, Petty Cash Requests, etc.).
- Department Admin
- One of Sinai Central's key technology concepts is to allow user configurations to steer the business process. The Department Admin service allows for these configurations at the department level in the Medical Center.
- Fund Owners and Administrators
- Access to the Funds submenu under Finance means that you are have the ability to administrate funds. Review the documents in this folder to learn how to grant different types of access to funds.
- General Ledgers
- This folder contains instructions on how to use Sinai Central's ledger features. The documents cover viewing, printing, and downloading reports for selected funds and departments. The Finance Department has also published material to help you understand and interpret your ledger reports.
- Instructions for the Purchase Order, Contract, Petty Cash, Check Request, Travel Request/Voucher, etc. Remember: there are different versions of the forms for hospital and school funds.