Sinai Central User Instructions
This folder contains instructions for using Sinai Central. You can find directions for working with online purchase orders, travel requests, grant applications, human resources transactions, performance appraisals, filling out your W-4 forms, printing ledger reports, and more. There's also a special section for new users of Sinai Central.
- 1st-For New Users!
- This folder contains a 30-minute tutorial for new users of Sinai Central. With these short presentations, you will discover what Sinai Central is and how it can make your job easier and faster. Go through the tutorial by selecting each part in order, from top to bottom.
- Your Personal Profile
- Here is how to enter your contact information required for submitting many transactions and for the Employee Directory.
- Employee Self Service
- The Employee Self Service section of Sinai Central contains tools that can be roughly grouped as: Personal Finances, Human Resources, Institutionally-required Forms, and Miscellaneous.
- Departmental Administrators and Directors: Especially for You
- This section contains documentation for departmental administrators, directors, and users who must perform administrative tasks in Sinai Central. For example, this folder contains instructions on how to: assign access rights to funds and reports, establish signing policies, and add or remove a user.
- Finance Applications (PO's, Travel Requests, Employee Reimbursements, Ledgers, etc.)
- Instructions for Sinai Central's finance applications (e.g. Purchase Orders, Contracts, Travel Vouchers, Check Requests, Fund Transfers, Employee Reimbursements, Petty Cash Requests, etc.).
- HRTS: HR Transactions System
- This folder contains directions for using the Human Resources Transaction System (HRTS).
- Conflict of Interest
- You have been asked to report your relationship with outside entities. Where do I go to? How do I login? This is all covered in this folder.